Moreno Valley, CA – Empire, one of southern California’s premier cannabis operators, hosted a series of charitable events in 2021 as part of its community engagement and outreach efforts. A brief recap of those events is listed below:
- January – coats-for-kids giveaway event
- March – food bank in partnership with Unidos Por La Música, over 100 boxes distributed
- May – San Bernardino clean up in partnership with the City of San Bernardino
- July – food bank in partnership with Unidos Por La Música, over 100 boxes distributed
- August – back-to-school backpack giveaway, over 400 backpacks distributed
- September – Cabazon city clean up
- October – food bank in partnership with Unidos Por La Música, over 100 boxes distributed
- November – turkey drive in partnership with Unidos Por La Música, over 100 turkey baskets distributed
- December – Cabazon and Moreno Valley toy drives, over 400 toys and backpacks distributed
Photos from the events are available here.
As Empire continues to expand operations in 2022, continuing and increasing its community engagement efforts will be a key area of focus. Upcoming community events and giveaways will be announced soon.
“It is amazing to see the positive impact that a Christmas toy or Thanksgiving turkey can have on a family,” said Michael Lee, CEO of Empire. “As members of the Inland Empire community, we believe we have a responsibility to give back and lift up others.”
“Community outreach is, and will continue to be, a cornerstone for Empire as we expand operations throughout the region,” Lee continued. “As residents see first-hand how a responsible and licensed cannabis operator can be a benefit to the local community, the negative stigma surrounding the industry is rapidly fading.”
Empire is one of southern California’s premier cannabis operators. Empire’s fully vertically integrated operations include cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and retail capabilities and facilities. Empire currently owns and operates three storefront dispensaries in Moreno Valley, Jurupa Valley, and San Bernardino. Two additional locations are under construction.